NMSU Concerns

You can fill out and submit an academic or non-academic concern that will be reviewed by the appropriate administrative or academic office.

Allegations of wrongdoing of any kind, including illegal or unethical conduct, violations of Title IX or violations of university policy, can be reported through the confidential reporting line at http://www.ethicspoint.com or

For more information or questions call 575-646-1722 or visit the Office of the Dean of Students.

Having Trouble Signing In?

  • All Users: Make sure you have setup a myNMSU account at Create a myNMSU Account.

  • All Users: Reset your password by visiting Reset myNMSU Password.

  • Making Sure You Have Access: Any user with a student role, can sign in to submit a concern as a student. Any instructor with a faculty role can sign in to record an instructor concern. Department heads and Deans wishing to access the Academic concerns portion of the application must have the right security access in place at the time of sign-in.

  • Still No Access? If you experience any problems trying to sign-in after exploring self-service options, please contact Student Information Management at (575) 646-PETE or email our department at sim@nmsu.edu